Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dan 11:32 And such as violate the covenant he shall pervert and seduce with flatteries, but the people who know their God shall prove themselves strong and shall stand firm and do exploits [for God].
Isa 40:29-31 He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound]. [II Cor. 12:9.]
Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted;
But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. [Heb. 12:1-3.]
Luk 22:35-36 And He said to them, When I sent you out with no purse or [provision] bag or sandals, did you lack anything? They answered, Nothing!
Then He said to them, But now let him who has a purse take it, and also [his provision] bag; and let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy a sword
Dear All,
Happy New season to some, merry continuation of Season to others!
My excitement about this year is quite different from what I had known to feel at the beginning of each year. It goes beyond what my words can describe, in trying to put it in English, The first thing that came to my mind was “Matured Excitement” and then I began to realize that it is just more mature than physical senses then it had to be something beyond my natural sense and indeed a feeling in my spirit that my 5 physical senses cannot comprehend.
A few people had asked me what I sense the Lord is doing in this season, but only yesterday an older friend asked me and I said really rather jokingingly in my native language “…E je ka ba gbo emi loo…” meaning “…Let’s keep hearing the Spirit…”
Waking up into another day with my “Matured Excitement” I decided to put the things I sensed at the last few hours of 2012 on a blog!
The Holy Spirit began to roll the above scriptures in my heart and I paid attention to them like 3 days after and he began to say some things to me. (As I would always say, they are scriptures and as you read, you can also open your heart to him and let him speak to you and kindly feel free to share what he enlightens your heart with with me and people around you)
He said,
COVENANT” – that is a continuation from the last season. “EXPLOIT”… Birthing dimensions of the Spirit. Things that eyes have not seen and hears have not heard are made known by the Spirit. The Dimension of the Spirit…the wind blowing where in liseth…Understanding and walking according to the workings of the Spirit of God (Wisdon) within…
I would love to talk a little about that- You see in this new season or continuation of season, it would be paramount for us to do some thinking about the things that worked or are working in us according to the Spirit of God (I hope to God that understanding is granted our hearts to get that) For example, I was sharing with my sisters that the things that worked and are working for me in this season are things that I “unconsciously” stumble into by the Spirit. They are not things birthed from drawing up my goals or well laid out plans. They were things that fulfilled the scripture that you wont see rain or wind but surely the valley had not lacked water. SELAH. Contrary to years before where I would have used up 2 writing pads for the year, I used 13 pages this time but I paid attention and followed all he said to me….SELAH.
He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might he increseth strength (HIS WORKINGS)… Even the youths shall faint and be weary( The “know-hows” will fail, strategies would fail) and the young men shall utterly fail ( things that obviously should work, according to natural and obvious laws and principle would utterly fail) …but they that wait upon the LORD (they that know their GOD) shall renew their strength ( shall plug into the new methodologies, renew their “know-Hows”, the new ways and access the path of the workings of heaven) …they shall mount up with wings as eagles (new motion, new methods of movement) they shall run and not be weary ( with heavens new dimension and technologies there are no wearing out whatsoever)…and they shall walk and not faint (New strength, plugged into a different power source.)
Then lastly, The Luke 22 scripture has not been made totally clear to me (…we know in part) but for sure he gave instruction about the man with the pitcher and then he reminded them how the workings of the Spirit was when he sent them out…HE also said to them that same working would be made available when he is gone…But this time with a fresh instruction….But that same working, Like my Pastor declared…. THIS SAME JESUS!!!!!!!!
Finally, I belive so strongly that this year like never before we cannot afford to not be in the Center of His Will and all this workings is for the Knowledge of Jesus to fill the Earth as the water over the sea….IT’S HIS GLORY…Like Johnny Enlow said…IT’S DISRUPTING EVERYTHING!
Blessings, Opeyemi Latona
N.B: Romans 4 and Hebrews 4 are also Anchor Scriptures…( Confirmed in many ways) Don’t know if there is a significance of why they are “4”…Laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment